Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who Am I Wednesdays

I AM a loving but at times frustrated mother.

I AM a struggling Christian who is considering making a big decision that is not going to make my mother very happy.

I AM an adult who is tired of other adults acting like children, grow up already please.

I AM excited about lighting up our house this year, hubby says he's gonna light it up like the fourth of July, yes we are now one of those families

I AM trying to accept that seizures are part of my life and remind myself that I have them, they do not have me.


Who are YOU?
Feel free to share in a comment or on your blog, just leave a link.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I think all of us Moms are that way...you better take pictures of your well lit house.

Tanya said...

You forgot to say how awesome you are to have overcome all that you have and come out way on top!

nancygrayce said...

I have a niece who has been having seizure since a car wreck in 1986.....a year after a major car wreck in 1985! She had two brain injuries and now has seizures......she has learned just what you said....:)

Shayla said...

I LOVE what you said about seizures!!!! you are SO wise about your health :)

and about your mom- sometimes you just can't please everybody, but it's very admirable that you are trying to consider the feelings of others :)