Thursday 13, and I've found it to be a lot of fun.
Let's see, I thought that since Marissa's birthday is next week. I would pick 13 things to share about her.
1. She was born 4 weeks early, two days after Thanskgiving on Nov. 28, 2006, with no big complications and so very beautiful.
2. She underwent surgery at 10 months to remove a cyst in her throat. This was taken after the surgery.
3. She's never been able to take her eyes off her brother for very long.
4. Little Miss Fearless loved and still loves to climb everything.
5. She hated eating her cake at her first birthday party.
6. She's always looked cute in anything.
7. She is sassy and spunky. She cracks me up on a hourly basis.
8. She was a lot happier on her second birthday.
Well until Daddy rubbed cake on her face again. I'm thinking brownies this year.
9. She has to take front and center with Roo and his friends.
10. She prefers to cut her own hair and is very proud of the results.
11. Her favorite outfit is any dress and her knee-high black boots.
12. She thinks she the boss.
13. And she's almost cute enough to get away with it.
Thank you Lord for our second blessing.
What an adventure it has been.
And a note to those of you who follow on a daily basis, no I most certainly did not change my blog layout again, check your glasses and if you don't have any maybe you need an eye appointment :)