Sunday, November 15, 2009

Multitude Mondays 48-58

holy experience

It's Monday and time to count our blessings and share them with others over at Holy Experience.

My health goes up and down and can change hourly. I can have a great day and then the next will be extremely painful. I'm learning to see God's grace and goodness in the midst of my pain. Multitude Monday's have been a great way to stay focused on all my blessings regardless of how I am feeling physically or emotionally.

This weekend has been great, last weekend I was in bed the entire weekend and this weekend I was only in bed during regular sleeping hours. : )
I am so very blessed, let me count the ways:
48-58
 #48- A great date night with hubby, including dinner, laughter, silly pictures, and me falling asleep and missing the last ten minutes of the movie.


#49-Friends that come over and mop your kitchen and refuse to let you help because they know you are not able to.

#50- Getting to take my daughter for her first REAL haircut. She actually gave herself the first haircut and it's taken a while for it to grow out.



#51- Seeing the importance of silly little moments.



#52- Going to church today as a family for the first time in a very long time.

#53- Feeling good enough to go to Dairy Queen afterwards.




#54- Being silly with our kids in public places.





#55- Pop-ice I've been addicted to these lately.



#56- That Fiesty has made it through the week. (Roo's replacement fish for Speedy)

#57- Being able to continue to work at Roo's school even after last weeks seizure episode. Just working in the office now but it's a much better enviroment.

#58- All the friends I have gained through this little blog of mine. It truly amazes me.

If you would like to share your gifts with everyone, hop on over to Ann's.


5 comments:

christy rose said...

Kee,
I have an award for you! Please stop by and pick it up when you get a chance.
Christy

Laura said...

Hooray for getting to go to church as a family!!

Amber D. said...

http://everythingexceptthegrill.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-life-in-pictures-session-3-day-1.html

Hope you will stop by and join in the photo challenge this week!

**We love pop-ice too, but we call it crack-ice since we get so addicted to it!!!

Jenna said...

Glad you're feeling better!! Looks like ya'll had a blast at Dairy Queen!!

I Love Ice POPS!!!!

Carrie said...

so fun! I love those Pop-Ice! We could sit and eat those all gone! ;) Oh, her hair is adorable! She looks so happy to get her hair cut! Great pictures...you look like you're having fun :)