Thursday 13, I thought it would be fun but have no idea what I'm about to write.
Let's see, 13 things that are on my mind right now.
1. Goldie and Speedy, Roo won Goldie at the carnival so we had to buy a tank for him and all the things fish require. Today Roo decided he wanted Goldie to have a friend so Speedy joined our family today. At the next PTO meeting I am going to let them know that having Gold fish as a prize at the carnival is unfair to parents.
2. Foxy, our dog we rescued from a shelter about a month ago. She was just spayed and I have to take her to get her stiches out this week. Only problem is tomorrow is Friday so time is running out for me. (Toby is the one sleeping)
3. Teaching, I volunteer at Roo's school three days a week. I spend Thursday and Fridays with the preschool class until 11 and then I work in the office, sub for teachers. I do a little bit of everything. It's got me thinking about going back to school and get my teaching degree. I don't want to go back into social work while the kids are little. To stressful.
4. Christmas lights, I can't wait to get out all the decorations. I LOVE Christmas.
5. Sleep, it would be nice to be able to sleep like a normal person.
6. I can't get enough of this spunky, determined, free spirited child.
7. My Brown Eyed boy is always on my mind.
8. Recipes, I need to find more so that I cook more. I hate to cook. Hubby is a great cook. He cooks and I clean but I should do more cooking.
9. My Mom, she hasn't walked in two years and has given up. I constantly try to think of something I could do to get her motivated to atleast get up and in her wheel chair. This picture was taken last year, she has changed so much in such a short period of time. She doesn't look like the mom that raised me. I miss that person.
10. DVR, I love that thing, Thursdays are when all the good shows come on so they are taped and ready for me to watch when I can't sleep.
11. Randomness, I don't think that is a word but that is where this post is going. I'm all over the place. But that's how my mind works constantly.
12. Header, I should be working on a blog header for a blogger friend. I can't wait to get it done. Again, there are so many ideas floating around in my head I have to try and figure out which one I should run with.
13. Blogger Buddies, if you hung in there for all of this, you are awesome!