I recently read this post written by one of my blogger friends, Shayla. Some of you may have already heard of this, Day Zero from this website, but I have not. So I did not start at the beginning of the year. But I think it's an awesome idea.
So I took a little inspiration from it and decided to make my own list but I'm just staring with 25 things. 101 things just seems a bit overwhelming with everything I have going on right now.
I used to have a list similar to this, hubby & I both did, of things I wanted to do in this life. But then came marriage & then kids and it was kinda forgotten about.
So here is my list.
I will update it from time to time & let you know when I have accomplished one. This list isn't major things I want to do before I die, just things I want to start working on now & get as many accomplished as I can this year.
Regular= haven't started
Italics= Currently working on
(The words that are bigger are that way just because I found it fun to do and took it from my friend MiMi
So In no particular order & most have not yet been started.
1.Take a sewing class, I would love to be able to make things for the house & others.
2.Find the perfect gift for our 6th anniversary coming up, this year it's iron.
3. Take a cooking class, Lord knows I need it.
4. Get another meaningful tattoo similar to the one I got when I was 23.
5. Finish Roo's curtains.
6. Find the right Puppy for Roo.
7. Paint living room wall red.
8. Learn more about and possibly take a class on web design.
9. Buy my first pair of stilettos (I took this one from Shayla's list :)
10. Find an exercise routine that I can do without bringing on my symptoms, but I have to start exercising because the meds are making me gain weight like crazy.
11. Plan a trip to Smokey Mountains for me and hubby.
12. Start albums for each of the children, get baby books & journals caught up.
13. Find a doctor who can give me a definite diagnosis.
14. Learn more about digital scrap booking.
15. Read bible from front to back.
16. Buy more dresses & dress up more everyday.
17. Go back to school to get Masters in Education. (probably won't happen until I am better and Rissa starts school).
18. Take family on a Disney cruise.
19. Reach out to three people a week who are hurting or going through a tough time.
20. Learn more about gardening and landscaping, I don't have a clue right now.
Would love to hear some things that are on your list if you have one, or what would be on yours if you made one.