Monday, August 31, 2009

Multitude Monday 1-5

holy experience



I found this blog today, Holy Experience, and it's great for everyone to do but with what I have experienced the last few months it means even more to me. I have a long way to go to get to a thousand, but it's just part of my journey.

1.
My goofy best friend, father of my children and love of my life.


2.
That I rarely have to use Buddy much anymore.


3.
That my mom lives with us and gets to see her grandchildren on a daily basis.


4.
That my son knows Who to go to even if it is just about how to assemble a necklace.


5.
My Starbucks Frappuccino that I start my day off with, that and a prayer of course. ;)


If you would like to share your gifts with everyone hop over to Ann's.

8 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Kee, Thank You for your comment. I have added links to the post about my daughter and her pain. Thank You for your Prayers. Hope you are having a great day. I love the praying pic. Blessings,

Traci Michele said...

Great list! I especially got a kick out of your son praying for his necklace... but it is so true, at least they know WHO to pray to.

God Bless!
Traci

He & Me + 3 said...

Very cool list. Super cute pictures too.

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

My knees bend in praise with yours -- such a BEAUTIFUL life He's given! And all the joy you'll have discovered by the time you reach 1000 (warning: joy and praise becomes happily addictive! :) !!)

So happy to give thanks with you.... All these gifts!


Thank you...

All's grace,
Ann

Daveda said...

HI Kee, its been way to long, so sorry, I didn't email you back. Things have been upside down the last few months since my grandma got sick...please accept my apologies :)

Thanks so much for the encouraging comment you left for me. It means so much to have people surround and encourage me during this time :)

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Kee, thank you for your kind comments! Your blog is adorable. Look forward to being thankful with you!
Cory =)

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

God bless!

christy rose said...

Kee, Great list! I love the pic of your son praying! How cute!