I just found this site and decided to mix it up with what I post from week to week. So that I will have something to post on weeks when I don't feel like putting sentences together. And this was kind of fun. I started with last weeks since I haven't done this before.
1. Epilepsy is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I could listen to it forever.
3. Chocolate tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is comforting.
5. My kids sleeping is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is happily ever after.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending one on one time with my 5 yr old who just started kindergarten, tomorrow my plans include a fundraising breakfast at hubby's work and Sunday, I want to got to church and take the kids to IHOP after!