Thursday 13, and I've found it to be a lot of fun.
13 reasons I'm having a bad day.
1. I ripped part of my nail off my big toe and the kids get stepping on it by accident, of course.
2. My little sis was sent back to jail, she's pregnant and they will probably get her in some state facility until 8 weeks after the baby is born and the the state has a good shot at gettting this baby. She already has a 5 yr old and a 10 month old that she does not have custoday of.
3. I miss my big sister.
4. I just feel sad for some reason.
5. My house is filthy.
6. I do not feel like planning and cooking Christmas dinner.
7. I want to go to bed and pull the covers over my head.
8. Mom's not getting any better and she had a bad day.
9. I want to go to my sister's grave and take flowers, I haven't been there in years but it's 2 hours away and I can't drive that far by myself because of my seizures.
10. I go to the doctor tomorrow, 80 bucks just for him to give me new perscriptions.
11. I just want to have a good nights sleep and that has not happened this week.
12. I'm tired of holier-than-thou people who are mean to others.
13. I will feel better tomorrow, or even after I publish this. So I'm going to do # 7 right now and see if that helps.