Another week and this time I feel I am having to really think about what I am grateful for, not because there aren't a thousand or more things to praise Him for but just because when Satan see's we are giving God all the Glory he steps in and wants to throw us off balance. I will not allow that to happen this week. I don't know what the future holds for my family or those very close to it but I do know WHO holds the future. So for today I will give Him the praises He deserves for all that He has already done.
* For God loving Principals who will hold you and pray while you are having a seizure in her office.
* My mother's health.
* One of the most Foxiest creatures God has ever made and the privilege to save her from a kill shelter last week. (will post pics soon)
* My daughter telling me how beautiful I look as soon as she sees me open my make-up bag, even though she doesn't realize I have not put a single thing on my face.
* Being referred to as Roo's mom at school and having all the 8th graders tell me just how cool he is.
* A man that shops with me and goes and grabs a wheel chair when I'm getting too tired to keep shopping, so that I can finish my list before the week begins.
*coco Rice crispies
*crunchy peanut butter
* Curly hair