Thursday, September 1, 2011

A little update of sorts

Hi everyone. It's been a long long time since I have been on here. More like a long time since I felt I had anything to say. This last year has been a really hard year. But I made it through with the help of God and my husband. Still miss Mama so very much and probably always will. But things are getting better. I can talk about her being gone now whereas I could not before.

We have started a new journey in our lives. And this has really been what we needed. We were officially approved as Foster parents on Aug 29,11 and got our first placement last night. A two year old beautiful little girl and you would think she has always lived her, a little sad I guess but I'm glad she is adjusting fairly well.
The kids get along well with her. Not sure how long we will have her but just knowing we are giving her a loving home for now is enough.

Roo started 2nd grade and Rissa started preschool this year and they both love it.

Well that's all for now, maybe I will write more regularly.
Miss you guys.
God Bless







4 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Glad to see you back and what a wonderful thing to do!

Of One Heart said...

Just looked at your Mum's snap alongside. Your sister and you have the same hair! It's SO CUTE!!! I love it!

Kee! Here's a hug! I'm sticking around to catch the cheer you're going to be spreading.

xoxo

Of One Heart said...

Knock! Knock! Anybody home? :)

Of One Heart said...

Hi. Just wanted to say hi and figure how the kids and you are doing. Hope life is starting to look brighter than ever!